LIVING ROOM COFFE TABLES : LIVING ROOM
LIVING ROOM COFFE TABLES : WROUGHT IRON COFFEE TABLE BASE
Living Room Coffe Tables
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
Mom 1958 Living Room Brooklyn NYC
Mom in the upstairs apartment that Mom & dad moved into as soon as they got married. This was the apartment I remember so well. I can remember being in the crib. I thought that was normal to be able to remember that. I recently found out that it is not. Dig the peg-leg couch, the Zenith Radio AM plug-in and the fiberglass curtains [That Mom washed my pajamas with one day - I awoke at night screaming - she had to scrub me in cool water in the tub for hours] I think Mom may have been pregnant with me here. Photo taken likely December 1958.
I know that guy
So today we had a forced day off as we are moving offices, and my computer is now in the hands of a trained lifter monkey (aka professional mover).
It got to about 3pm and I started to get a bit board so I decided to have agame of poker with myself, needless to say I won, and I got a picure of it too.
snooker dining table
dining table with six chairs
modern coffee table plans
french style coffee tables
dining table with 2 leaves
dining sets round table
oak finish dining table
Post a comment