DINING TABLE WITH DRAWER. DINING TABLE
DINING TABLE WITH DRAWER. ROUND COPPER DINING TABLE. GLASS DINING TABLES
Dining Table With Drawer
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a boxlike container in a piece of furniture; made so as to slide in and out
- the person who writes a check or draft instructing the drawee to pay someone else
- draftsman: an artist skilled at drawing
- A person who draws something, in particular
- A boxlike storage compartment without a lid, made to slide horizontally in and out of a desk, chest, or other piece of furniture
This set of chairs and table come from Elizabeth's parents too. In a previous life, the table top was a sort of sea green and all splattered with paint. Again, impossible to get a good picture here but it is now a creamy, off-white.
The drawer in the front houses all of our silverware.
Dining table w/ drawer
Solid wood with one pull out drawer on each side. Drawer components are solid wood with a laminate bottom.
country buffet table
custom pub tables
wooden table legs
antique oval tables
queen anne sofa tables
end table design
contemporary bar tables
dining table photos
Post a comment